2013年9月10日星期二

I have Renal cyst, how I know my condition turns to worse?


I have Renal cyst, how I know my condition turns to worse?
Best Answer
In most causes, Renal Cyst is asymptomatic in the early stage. However, so the cysts enlarge, the patients will have a series of symptoms. It is a easy way for you to judge your condition by observing the symptoms:
1) . Pain in waist or lower back, or we can say loin pain;
2). Enlarging kidneys. You can find it by CT or ultrasound test;
3) Proteinuria
4) Hypertension aggravates.
5) renal function and Glomerulus Filtration Rate decreases. You can find them from renal function test and blood test.
Learn about how to treat renal cyst

Leave Message

Leave your problem to us, we are here to help you with free charge!

Name*:

E-mail*:
Phone(optional):
Subject:
Message: