2012年12月18日星期二

Multiple Renal Cysts in Kidneys, Surgery, Herbal Medicines


Illness description: I have multiple cysts on both kidneys. I had liquid taken out of one big cyst of 3cm on my left kidney last year, but now I began to have back pain which i do not know weather it is due to the cysts in my kidneys. I am going to take another ultrasound to see if the cysts have grown even larger. I know the needle in the surgery will cause damages to my kidney functions and there are more than one cyst on both my kidneys, so i do not want to undergo that operation.
Illness description: For your condition, I first suggest herbal medicines since the cysts are still small in size and surgery is not very proper. Clinical experiences have shown good curative effects. Herbal medicines can promote the blood circulation of the cysts wall, then the liquid will be absorbed and decreased. As the pressure inside the cyst is decreased, the size of cyst also can become smaller and smaller. Once the pressure to the kidney is eliminated, the renal function will recover gradually and some discomforts will disappear. What is more important, herbal medicines can have overall curative effects on shrinking cysts of all sizes without causing additional damages to the kidneys. It is conservative, natural and harmless to the body if taken under professional doctors’ guidances.
When our kidney is damaged, the kidney intrinsic cells can be divided into three parts. some are healthy, some are damaged and the rest are dead. So herbal medicines can help us to protect our healthy ones and repair the damaged ones.

Leave Message

Leave your problem to us, we are here to help you with free charge!

Name*:

E-mail*:
Phone(optional):
Subject:
Message: